Information we collect on this website
To facilitate the provision of our services to you, when you request for or subscribe to any services provided in this Site, we ask for your personal data, which include, inter alia:
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
Use of information
We will use your personal data only for the purposes stated in the respective screens on which we invite you to provide your data and in accordance with this policy statement. Your personal data will also be used for other general purposes:
- To contact you to know more about your request
- To fulfill your requests for certain products and services
- To notify you of any corporate news, events, promotion, special offers or new product information
- To customize the advertising and content you see
- Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- Develop and test new products and features
- Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- Diagnose or fix technology problems
- Automatically update the website
Retention of Personal Data
Super Communication Network will retain your personal data for so long as is necessary to fulfill the original or directly related purpose for which it was collected and to satisfy any applicable statutory or contractual requirements.
We also collect general information about your visits by means of cookies files when you visit certain services of this Site. "Cookies" are small test files sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. The information so gathered is only used for analyzing your preference in relation to the services we provide. You can decide not to accept the cookies files, but if you do so, certain functionality may not be available.
In addition to the information above, we also use flash cookies, web beacons, metadata, and advertising technologies to automatically collect information about your activities and interests on and off our websites, to improve our services, increase security measures as well as show you content and advertising that's most relevant to you.
Data Sharing and Disclosure
- We may provide your personal data to third party organizations, including without limitation any of Super Communication Network's holding companies, subsidiaries, or affiliates;
- Who provide telemarketing services to Super Communication Network in connection with the operation of its business;
- For the purpose of providing the service and products contained in the Site;
- Who may assist in our business;
- Who are actual or proposed assignees, transferees or purchasers of the Site.
- Only the minimum necessary personal data will be provided to the third party organization to perform its task.
- We will also disclose your personal data if we are required to do so by law.
You have the option to opt-out of receiving marketing email from us. You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link located on the bottom of our marketing emails. Additionally, you may send a request to contact@supercommunicationnetwork. Note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative, transactional, or legal messages from Super Communication Network.
You may also adjust your computer's web browser settings to refuse all cookies. Please note that, by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the websites you visit or take full advantage of all the Site offerings. You can remove cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser's "help" file.
However, we are not responsible for removing information from third party lists or databases of any kind if we have shared your information with such third parties as permitted by this policy.
Once we have obtained your personal data, they will be maintained securely in our system. Only the authorized staff, who has been properly trained, will be permitted to access to such personal data. We will also ensure compliance by our staff with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality. However, no method of electronic communications or storage is 100% secure. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. Therefore, while we strive to ensure that your personal information is protected, we cannot guarantee its absolute security because the Internet is not a secure environment.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact us through email or by mail. You can address your general questions and comments by e-mail to contact@supercommunicationnetwork or by mail: 12912 Brookhurst Street, | Garden Grove CA 92840, | USA. Note that privacy complaints must be first-party claims. We do not accept claims on behalf of third parties (such as family members, co-workers, employers, etc.) except in the following situations:
- the individual whose privacy is being violated, is a vulnerable individual, is a minor, or is deceased, or
- you act as a legal representative for the individual whose privacy is being violated